Frequently Asked Questions
Jett Medical Plasma pen is the only plasma pen to be used in Dermatology, Aesthetics, Plastic surgery, Ophthalmology, Gynecology – ABLATIVE & NON-ABLATIVE TREATMENTS.
What is the Jett Plasma Lift Treatment?
The Jett Plasma Medical is a controlled-powered medical device that is used for a variety of skin treatments and helps with the removal of scars, moles and stretch marks as well as skin tightening and lifting. Jett Medical Ireland is setting the standards in plasma treatments. It is especially effective in ‘lifting’ droopy upper eyelids. As you’ll no doubt agree, droopy lids cannot be kept a secret and hence they can broadcast one’s age. The skin around the eyes is very thin and will lose elasticity faster than the rest of the face.
In which areas can the Jett Plasma treatment be used?
The Jett Plasma can be used on any part of the skin, but the exciting part is that it can be used safely on the area around the eyes, especially the sagging upper eyelid and the under eye area using our patented and unique intensive scanning technique.
How is the Jett Plasma treatment done?
After local or topical anesthetic has been introduced to the treatment area, the device is applied.
The client will experience some heat from the spark created, but it is very tolerable.
This spark or plasma arc creates a response in the skin, leading to collagen induction/production and the subsequent rejuvenating and lifting effect.
As a result of the electric voltage, a cascade of physiological processes occur which result in the cell membranes tightening. When the majority of cells in the treatment area tighten up, it is visible to the naked eye straight away. It is like erasing wrinkles in front of your eyes.
What are the benefits of this treatment?
Skin tightening and texture improvements are the biggest benefits but the amazing thing with Jett Medical IRE’s Plasma Pen is the safe and effective treatment of skin lesions, moles, fibromas and pigmentations and much, much more.
One to two sessions are usually needed. Most people will respond effectively after one session and will be able to see the effect immediately.
You can expect to look younger and fresher within a very short time , but still over time your skin will respond by naturally building more collagen and increasing elastin and the results will continue to increase over a period of 3 months.
What can I expect after the Jet Plasma Treatment?
Swelling for approximately two to four days post-treatment that can be significant enough to warrant social down-time. Light crustations / discoloration may be present for 3-5 days. This can be covered by the recommended make up after 24 hours.
There is minimal discomfort afterwards, but it isn’t significant. It is similar to mild sunburn
Skin contraction takes 1-6 weeks post-treatment and you will continue to see skin tightening and improvement as time passes.
It is compulsory for all our prospective patients to have a face-to-face consultation prior to making an appointment for this procedure. During the consultation, you will analyze your clients issues, examine the face and and discuss the range of treatment options available. A full medical consultation must been taken along with informed consent.
How do my clients maximize the effects of Jett Plasma treatments?
Although the crustations / discoloration may be rubbed off immediately after the treatment, we advise this is kept intact for 2-3 days. To maximize the effects of your Jett brow lift and non-surgical blepharoplasty, we recommend you take the following aftercare steps:
- Avoid applying any cosmetics until the following morning. Then only apply the brand recommended by your practitioner for the first 3-5 days
- Avoid all direct sources of heat i.e. sun, UV radiation, saunas etc.. for a minimum of two weeks. An SPF most be worn at all times for the first 4 weeks and is recommended for 2 weeks prior to treatment
- Be extra cautious to not exfoliate the crustations / discoloration for the first 3-5days. Skin exfoliation should be avoided for the first 2 weeks after the treatment
- Take anti-histamine eye tablets for 2-3 days
- Your practitioner will advise you on the creams and serums to be used during the healing period or you can buy a Jett Medical IRE aftercare pack. Use this according to instructions.
How long will the effect of the treatment last?
The Jett Plasma treatment stimulates instant contraction and shortening of skin fibres and this process continues to take effect in the first 2-4 weeks up to 3 months. The effect of the treatment is subjective to number of treatments and you’re ageing process, but typically may last in-between 2-5 years.
You will age as you would otherwise and your skin will continue to lengthen and relax as part of the ageing process. We recommend repeat treatment 1 to 3 after the initial procedure depending on you aging process. Each individual is different.
WHO SHOULD NOT HAVE JETT PLASMA TREATMENTS?
- Patients with metal implants (joint replacements, orthopaedic implants, in the area to be treated.)
PATENTED DC PLASMA
Used by Doctors and Aesthetic Professionals alike in 68 countries world wide. The number 1 international choice for Plasma Treatments, Made in the E.U and with support from our teams of doctors and aesthetic professionals from around the world, Jett Plasma offer unbridled support and help with the plasma treatment world.
The jett medical plasma comes with hands on LEVEL 4 plasma lift training. With a superior world wide training network, we are able to offer you training that will get the maximum out of your plasma device, showing you the techniques and skills that give the Jett the superior results that everyone is raving about.
Jett Plasma is the only direct current plasma device in the world. This makes it the most stable and precise device on the market. The precision offered by Jett Plasma has opened up the treatment uses available with the device into new medical areas that other devices are not stable enough to offer. The worlds leading Plasma pen
Due to DC technology, JETT is the only plasma device to offer the intensive scanning technique, with its proven results. This means you can continuously move over the skin, creating a lot more even and professional treatment result. Only JETT plasma pen can offer a constant 0.1mm dot size.
The PROVEN benefits and effects of DC current on the skin.
1. Collagen of type I is significantly increased.
2. The number of keloid fibroblasts is reduced in the area of scars.
3. The content of intracellular Ca is increased considerably.
4. The content of extracellular K is increased.
5. Chemotaxy is increased.
6. The growth factor increases and the concentration of NO increases.
7. Increased migration of fibroblasts and their protheosynthesis has been proven.
8. Skin permeability is increased and the function of the skin barrier for the penetration of positively charged ions or water-soluble compounds is decreased.
9. New orientation of freshly created or formed tissues of collagen in the direction of the DC current occurs.
10. The pain in the place of application (eg. after a wound) is decreased and healing times are vastly accelerated.
Have a Different Question?
Email us anytime
Or call — 045 982993