Jet Plasma Pen
REVOLUTIONARY MEDICAL DEVICE FOR USE IN NON-ABLATIVE SURGERY, AESTHETICS, DERMATOLOGY and many other medical disciplines.
Highlights of the Jett Medical Plasma Pen are;
- Medical CE Certification (CE 1023)
- Patented technology of direct current / DC
- PLASMA is the fourth state of matter / ionized gas
- Safe, effective, fast, & easy to operate
- 1 device = 8 intensities = 5 applicators
- Various possibilities of applications
- Small, light, portable
- IRE Based Distribution
- Only Jett Plasma can offer a constant 0.01mm Dot
- The worlds leading Plasma pen, used in 68 countries.
- FULLY MANUFACTURED IN THE EUROPEAN UNION
Benifits Of Jett Plasma Pen
A medical device suitable for skin care, non-invasive blepharoplasty, wrinkle removal, stopping small capillary bleeding, removing smaller warts, reducing symptoms of couperosis, red veins, acne, pigment spots, smoothing scars and much more.
FAST HEALING, LONG-LASTING EFFECT, NO SCARS AND NO HYPER-PIGMENTATION – UNIQUE TECHNOLOGY.
The Jett medical plasma pen is the only Direct current availabe on the market. The patented technology gives superior results and minimizes treatment downtime for your clients.
Manufactured in the E.U, the Jett plasma device gives you a solid support network. Full training on the device is availabe to make sure you are getting the best results from your Device.
With 8 intensities and 5 applicator heads, its easy to see the abilities and diversities of the Jett Plasma Pen. ONly Jett plasma can give you 0.01mm dot sizes for better results.
With precision power settings as well as the precision of the plasma that only the DC device can produce, you are rest assured that the treatment protocols will be of the best quality for your clients.
How Plasma Tecnology Works
Sequence of spark discharges generated by DC voltage. Spark discharges generate heat that warms the skin. Our Technology takes advantage of our patented direct current figuration in contrast to other more unstable plasma devices which discharge AC, which is unstable, in both delivery of the spots size and precision. DC plasma discharge makes a much smaller spot on the skin, is VERY PRECIOUS and the DC discharge DOES NOT DAMAGE surrounding tissues.
The discharge (at the edge of which is a corona) is formed between the tip of the device and the conductivity interconnected skin of the patient (to the device) at a distance of a tip over the skin of 2mm. Air that contains free electrons at the point of discharge takes up a lot of energy that leads to air breakthrough, which stops being an insulator and starts to lead an electric current (a shock occurs). There is an ionization of air and it becomes PLASMA.
What Plasma Pen Treats
Use for treatment with non-clinical indications.
- Non-invasive blepharoplasty
- Fibroma molle
- Extended veins
- Spider veins
- Age spots
Pacemaker, Heart monitor
- Another implanted electrical device
- Presence of metal substitutes at the treatment site
- Acute inflammatory disease
- Ontological illness
Jett Plasma Lift Medical device may only be operated by a demonstrably trained Beautician (within the scope of the instruction manual) who is well acquainted with commonly known risks and benefits of using the stimulation of the treated site with plasma discharge. Full comprehensive training is provided by Jett Medical Ireland at our educational center in Stillorgan Business Park, Stillorgan, Co Dublin .
- Jett Plasma Lift Medical Device
- 5 applicators (cone, flat, 5 mm applicator, 3 mm applicator and golden applicator)
- Grounding cable
- Adapter including extension cable
- 20 pcs of electrodes
- Operating manual
- Full Comprehensive Training
- Stainless steel stand
- Aluminum transport case
- Thermo Cryo – Cooling hammer for cooling skin before applying anesthetics
- Isolated applicators (for use in body cavities)
Optional device body color
Device currently finds its greatest use in
- Aesthetic medicine
- Gynecology (we will provide you with complete information)
- Aesthetic beauty treatments
WATCH ALSO THE TREATMENT PROCEDURES IN VIDEO SECTION.
All information and images supplied by this site are © Jett Medical IRE